Aqua massage harnesses the power of water to help people enter a perfect state of mind and body, for a feeling of well-being and renewal.
Our sophisticated dry water massage technology lets you easily select the preprogrammed massage service to suit your unique requirements, such as stronger pressure on the lower back and gentle pressure in the neck region. For clients who desire more individual control over their experience, a handheld control enables the client to pause the massage jets on a desired location, increase or decrease the pressure in any zone, and select any single or double direction effects of massage for optimum pain relief and/or relaxation.
Services and Pricing
|100||100 Minute Time Card||$200|
|200||200 Minute Time Card||$400|
Our massage system technology divides the body into 12 equal zones, ranging from the feet to the neck. Pressure and pulsation frequency of the massage jets can be independently and easily programmed for each zone. Up to 100 customized Body Profiles can be stored in the operating system and recalled with a simple “Press” on the touch screen. Entering the height of shorter clients automatically adjusts the length of the 12 zones to match their body proportions.
Using the automatic “Gentle Start” option gradually increases the water pressure and/or pulsating frequency for a smooth introduction to your massage. The “Gentle Finish” setting automatically decreases the pulsating frequency for a relaxing ending.
- The client remains clothed and dry for privacy and comfort with no post-session clean-up of oils or contaminated water.
- The spray bar travels forward and back, massaging the full length of the body or easily selected to concentrate on a specific area.
- The water jets simulate a fingertip massage from the center of the body to the sides of the body. The force can be adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the client and with a consistency that cannot be duplicated by manual massage or other massage devices.
- The pulsating water jets can be adjusted from a relaxing 2 cycles per second up to an invigorating 10 cycles per second. The pulsation can be varied independent of water pressure for maximum effect and client sensitivity.
- The water temperature can be adjusted from approximately 90°F to 104°F using the electronic thermostat.